Either at our facility; or at a location of your choice, Hillary Carlson LLC can provide you with an outstanding pony party experience. We can accommodate large groups, and provide a fun educational experience. Please contact Hillary for all of your pony party needs!
Let us help you hose a Pony Party at our picturesque facility, choose your option of using our large heated/air conditioned lounge that offers: tables, chairs, and sofas for your guests. You may also choose the outdoor option of using the stables pond/gazebo area.
- 1 to 10 riding guests at our stables with 1 pony and 1 instructor. 1 hour of riding instruction, 2 hour party block, cost $300.
- 15-20 riding guests at our stables with 1 pony and 1 instructor. 1 hour of riding instruction 2 hour party block, cost $400.
- Additional party favors custom craft, let us provide your guests a fun one of a kind art craft that your party guest can work on during the riding portion. We provide the setup of the craft table and horseshoes along with paint, minimum purchase of 10 for the craft table setup cost $150, additional fee of $15 per guest.
- Let the party come to you 1 pony and 1 instructor for up to 10 riders for 1 1/2 hours, 20 mile local radius $450.
- Let the party come to you 1 pony and 1 instructor for up to 15 riders for 1 1/2 hours, 20 mile local radius $550.
*please note our policy is no adult riders during pony parties, as well as an 80 pound limit.
Overnight Camp Experience
Our overnight equestrian camp experience is an evening and morning of hands-on horse and pony ownership. I strongly recommend that all new campers complete and take a required one-hour private lesson before attending this program. This allows Hillary to have a one-on-one personal assessment and training session that is mounted before camp. The private lesson allows for Hillary to determine each new student’s skill level for lesson and horse/pony placement for the (2) 1.5 Hour group mounted lessons during this camp’s program.
- Syllabus: Our overnight equestrian camp experience is a total evening and morning of hands on horse and pony ownership. I strongly recommend that all new campers to complete and take a required hour private lesson before attending this program. This allows Hillary to have a one on one personal assessment and training session that is mounted before camp. The private lesson allows for Hillary to determine each new student’s skill level for lesson and horse/ pony placement for the 2 two full hour group mounted lessons during this camps program.
- Timeline: 6:00 pm parents drop off to the stables.
- Note: it is the campers/ parents responsibility to have the tents prepared and set up prior to camp starting. Parents are strongly encouraged to contact Hillary to make arrangements to come the day before or morning of the camp. Hilary will help all students & parents to friend & buddy up with tent companions. Parents, rest assured that both Hillary & Courtney sleep in the tents with campers for a safe and positive experience. This is a co-ed friendly camp and we strongly recommend campers to be seven years of age and up to attend this overnight experience with camper maturity, safety and confidence to be able to stay away from home.
* Note: parents please send campers to camp wearing appropriate riding attire and in paddock boots or tall boots. Girls hair will need to be neat and pulled back or pulled up with hair net and bobby pins to be worn up in riding helmet. (Hillary will be glad to assist any new riders and teach this during student’s lesson prior to camp.)
- Proposed Itinerary
6:00pm – Parents’ farewell: yes, this applies to all parents! Having you stay throws us off our schedule & events planned.6:00pm – after parents have left our camp safety, rules, and evening orientation begins
6:00pm – In organized small groups with trainers, we instruct to each of the campers safety while learning how to tack up and groom horses and ponies for the mounted lesson.
6:00pm – mounted organized lessons begin with Hillary & Courtney as head instructors with camp counselor
8pm conclusion of mounted lessons and possible hands on advance riding demonstrations and training guidance by Hillary Carlson & Courtney Carlson
8:10 pm – un-tack and properly put horses and all tack & equipment away. Students will all help with night haying, re–picking of stalls and watering of all the horses & ponies.
8:20 pm – late pizza party dinner and pool swim party, parents please send kids to camp with having a pre-camp late lunch or snack since we will be eating later after our riding lesson.
9:45 pm – traditional campfire, we provide all the fun, memories in the making, photo sessions and fun safe gator tractor rides by our “Barn Dad” Ray
10:45 pm – campers prepare for lights out!
11:00 pm – lights out everyone
7:00 am – Rise and shine!
7:15 am – We provide campers with a full breakfast and drinks.
7:30 am – Feed and water horses, campers are learning nutritional skills, along with proper stall care for the stables and tack room.
8:30 am – Special education activities.
9:00 am mounted lessons and riding demos.
10:00am Campers un-tack and cool out horses, organize the stables in preparation to go home.
10:00 am Parents required pick-up time.
*NOTICE: timeline is subject to change
Suggested items to bring: Campers need to bring these items for a fun experience at the stables.
1) Tent, bedding, and a pillow (campers are encouraged to group up and share tents.)
2) Come to camp ready to ride with gear on!
3) Toiletry items
4) Flashlight (please ensure it is in good working order.)
5) Fresh change of clothes and sleeping gear
6) Large bottle of shampoo and conditioner for bathing horses.
7) Towel for pool, and swimming gear
8) Washcloth for face, or face wipes
9) Rubber boots
10) Bug spray