Beginner Skills Camp
July 29 @ 9:00 am - August 1 @ 2:00 pm$450.00
We are very excited to bring to families another year of exceptional fun and safe learning experiences for riders of all ages and skill levels. Does your child dream of riding a horse? Do they want to learn to ride safely with their sibling or friend? At our equestrian experience day camps, we start campers as young as 5 years old by teaching them about horses and ponies in an up-close, hands-on safe and controlled atmosphere.
Campers ride every day in our small group settings. In addition to students’ “mounted lessons” we teach daily sessions that include demonstration lectures, with question and answer sessions. In addition to these skills we have special guest speakers who come to camp to give specialized demonstrations and speak to the campers each week.
- Safety and stables skills.
- Proper care of horses and equipment.
- Small daily group riding lessons.
- Horse anatomy.
- Equestrian inspired arts and crafts.
- Special guest speakers.
- Campers learn hands-on proper grooming and horse bathing skills.
- Campers learn how to properly saddle and bridle horses and ponies.
- Daily nutritional horse skills.
Student drop off 9:00am Pickup 2:00 pm*
*Late pickup available with included group lesson for additional fee: Contact Hillary for further information on late pickup.